Importing of Bulk Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC)

If you want to import a bulk hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) into New Zealand after 31st December 2019, you will need a permit. 'Bulk HFC' means a container of new or recycled HFC gas in an unprocessed form, alone or in a mixture. You need permits for both new and recycled bulk HFCs. The definition of bulk HFC excludes HFC that is in a manufactured product other than a container used for the transport or storage of the HFC. You do not need a permit to import HFCs within manufactured products, such as HFCs in a car air-conditioning system or in fire extinguishers.

For more information

Rendered in 0.098
This way up