Sydney Port Congestion Surcharge - Update 3 : CMACGM | ANL * Update *
Further to our communication of September 14th CMA CGM|ANL have decided not to instigate their Sydney Port Congestion Surcharge. This surcharge WILL NOT be applied on any Trans Tasman shipments both East and West bound. This will now only be applied as per the below guidelines ;
- Export cargo for all vessels (non USA trades) departing Sydney on or after 17th September
- Import cargo to Sydney for all vessels (non USA trades) departing origin on or after 17th September
- Export cargo for all vessels (USA trades) departing Sydney on or after 10th October
- Import cargo to Sydney for all vessels (USA trades) received at origin on or after 10th October
- This will not apply to Trans Tasman, Sofrana ANL and ANL Coastal trades.
Where applicable the surcharge will be applied at US$285.00 | TEU for FCL and US$ 13.00 per w|m for LCL.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your Mondiale representative for further information.
Thank you for your continued support.